Ultimate Hangover Cure - Sausages Laced with Irn-Bru

Here you will find posts which are no longer used in the main forum, you can still reply or post to them if you wish.

Ultimate Hangover Cure - Sausages Laced with Irn-Bru

Unread postby hum dinger » October 23rd, 2012, 12:43 pm

A family butcher has come up with the ultimate hangover cure - sausages laced with Irn-Bru.

Since its launch last month, the unique meat treat has become the biggest selling sausage at Wynne's butchers shop in Fort William, Lochaber.

The demand for the sausages has been so great that they have been rolled out the company's other premises in Oban, Argyll.

Both sausages and Scotland's other national drink - said to be made from girders - are famed for helping people recover from a heavy night of drinking.

:ymapplause:

hum dinger

VGQAeQqKySahRCBbs

Unread postby Nikita » December 19th, 2012, 7:11 pm

An impressive share, I sipmly given this onto a colleague who was doing a little evaluation on this. And he in actual fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you turn into expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more particulars? It's extremely useful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog submit!
Nikita

VbpvKmNFyrSvpv

Unread postby Floried » July 25th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Hey I just wanted to let you know, I relaly like the piece of writing on your site. But I am employing Chromium on a machine running version 8.x of Crashbang Ubuntu and the UI aren't quite proper. Not a serious deal, I can still basically read the articles and research for information, but just wanted to inform you about that. The navigation bar is kind of hard to apply with the config I'm running. Keep up the good work!

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 25th, 2018, 9:23 pm.
Floried

Return to Archived Posts