Judbehrt g 1 p

Here you will find posts which are no longer used in the main forum, you can still reply or post to them if you wish.
JubPaunny
Articles: 0

Judbehrt g 1 p

Unread post by JubPaunny » September 2nd, 2011, 12:19 pm

i have about 3 viruses that are complete pain in the asses and i have been trying to get rid of them in vain for about 2 weeks. i really dont want to deal with it anymore so i was wondering how to do that operation where the computer is set back to its original factory settings and the hard drive is competely cleaned. my dad has been saying something about needing a disk to do this but im pretty sure ive seen my brother reset his computer without it. also, should doing this completely get rid of the viruses? thanks in advance

Gaz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Articles: 0

Re: Judbehrt g 1 p

Unread post by Gaz » June 24th, 2018, 1:01 am

Hi Thanks for your query.

There is a method you can do without the need of a Restore Disc, the restore disc puts your computer back to factory settings, however most computers come with an image of the disc in your hidden partition.

You access this by

restarting your computer system
before Windows Logo loads up press key F5
press f8 or choose system restore

Depending on your operating system some options may be worded differently or setup slightly differently.

This method is a last resort and will nuke your hard drive back to the day you opened your pc!

Be sure and backup any data you need to keep.

Let us know how you get on.

Last bumped by Anonymous on June 24th, 2018, 1:01 am.

The place to be for your Laptop or PC
http://www.magic-crack.com