Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Here you can access all of our Downloads we have published to site.

You can choose from the "Need to Have" software for your computer system.

You may want to browse through our Starter Packs and other very useful downloads including Office Software, YouTube Video Downloader, Music Converters, an alternative to iTunes and so much more.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Articles: 0

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Unread post by admin » July 13th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Download it here
Click the link below to start the download
 Download Here...
Product Description
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware.

With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC's defenses.

The full version of the product includes a number of key features, including the ability to schedule updates and scans and most importantly, a real-time malware protection module that blocks malicious processes before they even start.

Product Details
License and System Specs
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
License: Free (Full Edition Available to buy from the publishers website)
 View Here...
Publisher History
Founded in 2004, Malwarebytes is all about helping users remove malware from their computers, however, we do not stop there.

We also make sure your computer stays infection free.

We have created a number of products that will assist you to keep your computer safe and secure without slowing it down.

Comments, Feedback or Suggestions
We welcome any comments you would like to share with us, feel free to publish any feedback or suggestions about this post.

Download it here
Click the link below to start the download
 Download Here...
[/font]

The place to be for your Laptop or PC
http://www.magic-crack.com

Sweet Serenity

Re: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Unread post by Sweet Serenity » August 2nd, 2011, 12:55 pm

hi

I run this with Spybot: Search and Destroy on a weekly basis and AVG Anti-Virus is always running in the background.

I find that mixing all these software's together but still running each one separately I don't need to spend any money in my computer security.

The only bad comment I have on this is that sometimes, this crashes without any reason so I stop the scan, then delete any infections and restart - hope & pray it will finish.

For a freebie though - its very good - ofcourse there is a paid version available, but I'm happy with what I got and sticking with this.

Thanks again guys!

Freaky Phantom

Unread post by Freaky Phantom » October 17th, 2011, 1:41 pm

thanks for this download, does take a little bit of time to do its scan but i suppose it depends on the size of your drive.

who says size doesnt matter? 8-)

btw your link in the description doesn't work. not the download one, the link that takes you to the publishers site.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » October 17th, 2011, 1:58 pm

:lol: thanks for your comments. We will fix the link, this was a trial we ran on site where the links would be randomly renamed however after the trial we missed some leftover code.

Enjoy the site! ;)

VuonouYerv

Twitter Down?

Unread post by VuonouYerv » July 26th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Twitter is down? it is for me .i think its been hacked? :/

Gaz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Gaz » July 27th, 2012, 12:54 pm

Hi

Thanks for your message, maybe try asking the Twitter Engineers, however this is what they had to say on their blog yesterday....

Our apologies for today’s outage.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

We are sorry.

Many of you came to Twitter earlier today expecting, well, Twitter.

Instead, between around 8:20am and 9:00am PT, users around the world got zilch from us.

By about 10:25am PT, people who came to Twitter finally got what they expected: Twitter.

The cause of today’s outage came from within our data centers.

Data centers are designed to be redundant: when one system fails (as everything does at one time or another), a parallel system takes over.

What was noteworthy about today’s outage was the coincidental failure of two parallel systems at nearly the same time.

I wish I could say that today’s outage could be explained by the Olympics or even a cascading bug.

Instead, it was due to this infrastructural double-whammy.

We are investing aggressively in our systems to avoid this situation in the future.

On behalf of our infrastructure team, we apologize deeply for the interruption you had today.

Now — back to making the service even better and more stable than ever.

Hope that helps with your query B-)

smudge

Unread post by smudge » December 11th, 2012, 7:20 am

Thank you for this download.

A malicious search engine kept loading up with my default browser in an additional tab this Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software removed it and all traces from my computer system.

I use Windows XP.

Thank you!

p.s. The snow falling on site if wicked - how did you do that????

dexter1973

Unread post by dexter1973 » December 11th, 2012, 9:13 am

Great piece of software, thanks very much!

It also unlocks files that are locked, very useful for programs or files that crash your Windows Explorer.
x;)

Blue Lagoon

Unread post by Blue Lagoon » December 28th, 2012, 2:43 pm

thanks for this, scanning could be a bit faster took me 5hours to complete a scan but found lots of problems,