AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition

Here you can access all of our Downloads we have published to site.

You can choose from the "Need to Have" software for your computer system.

You may want to browse through our Starter Packs and other very useful downloads including Office Software, YouTube Video Downloader, Music Converters, an alternative to iTunes and so much more.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Articles: 0

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition

Unread post by admin » July 13th, 2011, 2:00 pm

Download it here
Click the link below to start the download
 Download Here...
Product Description
Surf, search, and keep up with friends on Facebook with security software used by 110 million people around the world.

You'll also enjoy worry-free gaming and one of the fastest scanning speeds on the market.

AVG's Community Protection Network shares the latest threat information with the online community to ensure everyone receives the highest form of protection possible, and AVG's Protective Cloud Technology serves as an early warning system to block new threats and reduce false positives.

Product Details
License and System Specs
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
License: Free

Publisher History
Founded in 1991, with corporate offices in Europe and the USA, AVG Technologies (formerly Grisoft) is focused on developing software solutions that provide protection from computer viruses.

Distributed globally through resellers and through the internet, the AVG product line supports all major operating systems and platforms.

More than 110 million users around the world use AVG products to protect their computers and networks.

Employing some of the world's leading experts in antivirus software, specifically in the areas of virus analysis and detection, software development, and antivirus support, AVG Technologies is uniquely positioned to continue its leadership in the industry.

AVG Technologies continues to invest in R&D, teaming with leading universities to maintain its technological edge.

Comments, Feedback or Suggestions
We welcome any comments you would like to share with us, feel free to publish any feedback or suggestions about this post.

Download it here
 Download Here...
[/font]

The place to be for your Laptop or PC
http://www.magic-crack.com

Sweet Serenity

Re: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition

Unread post by Sweet Serenity » August 2nd, 2011, 12:22 pm

hi, thanks for the download, for a free anti-virus utility it does a really great job, thanks again for the download.

i would recommend this site, I have shared you on my social sites and stored you in my favorites.

I noticed you do have Google built in to your site.

Do you think it's going a bit far if I made you my home page?

Freaky Phantom

Unread post by Freaky Phantom » October 17th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Compared to Norton and MacAfee AVG is not bad, it does let some infections through i catch these when running other software downloaded from this site.

It does have a resident shield meaning it pops up to let you know there something lurking or an infection has been identified.

I like this because you can either delete the virus or move it into the vault, and if avg can get rid of it while its in use it'll restart your computer to remove the file on next startup.

However i had a Generic Trojan which infected my explorer.exe file and i cant still get the little bugger removed looks like system restore for me. better backup my data.

Kenneth

avg the best

Unread post by Kenneth » December 19th, 2012, 6:03 pm

I'd say there is a 80% chance of a free toernrt file downloaded of having a virus, spyware, adware, or worms. B sure to have a good antivirus installed on ur system(good antivirus is the opposite of Norton antivirus) n scan the folders/files b4 using/installing them.

Blue Lagoon

Unread post by Blue Lagoon » December 28th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Uninstall "Norton 360?" Yeah fuckin right mann!!

my new piece of kit came with norton, it got ripped right out and replaced with this

if norton does such a good job and people pay to keep their computer virus free, then riddle me this.. a friend found 320 infections (on his pc) and pays subscription for anti-virus

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » February 6th, 2019, 5:14 pm

Sorry, initial post is broken. Will fix. This is a get-a-round for now

Download it here
 Download Here...
Product Description
Surf, search, and keep up with friends on Facebook with security software used by 110 million people around the world.

You'll also enjoy worry-free gaming and one of the fastest scanning speeds on the market.

AVG's Community Protection Network shares the latest threat information with the online community to ensure everyone receives the highest form of protection possible, and AVG's Protective Cloud Technology serves as an early warning system to block new threats and reduce false positives.

Product Details
License and System Specs
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
License: Free

Publisher History
Founded in 1991, with corporate offices in Europe and the USA, AVG Technologies (formerly Grisoft) is focused on developing software solutions that provide protection from computer viruses.

Distributed globally through resellers and through the internet, the AVG product line supports all major operating systems and platforms.

More than 110 million users around the world use AVG products to protect their computers and networks.

Employing some of the world's leading experts in antivirus software, specifically in the areas of virus analysis and detection, software development, and antivirus support, AVG Technologies is uniquely positioned to continue its leadership in the industry.

AVG Technologies continues to invest in R&D, teaming with leading universities to maintain its technological edge.

Comments, Feedback or Suggestions
We welcome any comments you would like to share with us, feel free to publish any feedback or suggestions about this post.

Download it here
 Download Here...
[/font]

The place to be for your Laptop or PC
http://www.magic-crack.com