YouTube Video Downloader

If you are new to computers and are running the Windows Operating System, then why not take a look at these downloads.

Here you will find uninstallers, cleaners, defraggers, task managers, file archiving, notepad replacements, launchers and essential extras.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Articles: 0

YouTube Video Downloader

Unread post by admin » July 13th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Download it here
Click the link below to start the download
 Download Here...
Product Description
YouTube Video Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including HD and HQ videos, Facebook, Vevo, and dozens of other video sites and convert them to other video formats.

The program is easy to use--just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button.

You can also copy the url and the software will auto transfer the link into the downloader.

YouTube Video Downloader also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted.

The YouTube Video Downloader interface includes a tabbed format for easy downloading, converting, and playing, and a new Activity tab allows you to keep track of multiple downloads and conversions in real time.

YouTube Video Downloader has the ability to download full playlists as opposed to just one video.

YouTube Video Downloader is available in English, French, Romanian and Russian.

A premium version (£19.90) will unlock enhanced features such as faster download times or multiple concurrent downloads.

Publisher History
Not Available

Comments, Feedback or Suggestions
We welcome any comments you would like to share with us, feel free to publish any feedback or suggestions about this post.

Download it here
Click the link below to start the download
 Download Here...
[/font]

The place to be for your Laptop or PC
http://www.magic-crack.com

Sweet Serenity

Re: YouTube Video Downloader

Unread post by Sweet Serenity » October 11th, 2011, 6:59 am

hi

I can't commend you enough.

Thanks for the wonderful download, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

I didn't have to paste the http://www.youtube.com link as the software recognized I had copied, it pasted it for me.

I found I was starting to use the software regularly, and found I can download more than one at a time.

My speed was fast, quality of the final download was 1:1

Some videos did have trouble playing so I did a little investigating, sometimes the file may be downloaded as just a name, if you add .flv to the end of the file name, by pressing your right-mouse button on the file and pressing rename from the down menu.

Sometimes my videos only had sound and no visual so I had heard that MPCStar Video Player was a good application.

So I tried downloading MPCStar Video Player, it turns out it is more than just a player it fixed my visual problems.

Download it from this great site here
 Download Here...

tron

Unread post by tron » October 17th, 2011, 1:26 pm

I have never used YouTube so much since I found this application on your site.

In your description of this it says the paid version lets you download multiple videos at once, i'm using the free one and can still download more than once at great speeds too.

Thank you i am now registered and subscribing to some of your posts.
Users control the Programs

Laura

Unread post by Laura » November 20th, 2013, 12:12 pm

This app is magic, downloads what you see on the video from YouTube.

Word of warning though, if you are using this app check you are using the current version, click update software from within the options. It will also auto check for updates if online.